Easy Denture: Affordable Dentures Without a Trip to the Dentist
At home self-fit, simple
The dentures were a nicer quality than I expected. The gum line is a bit larger so I had to modify it using hot water. However it was very easy to do. I would highly recommend purchasing!- Grace
Best product I’ve purchased. easy fitting compared to many diy kits I’ve tried. looks good n fits much better. go for it you’ll be happy- Jim
Awesome customer service! Much appreciated.- Sarah
Excellent quality and easy-to-use. Very realistic.- Michele
I am so happy with my Easy Denture... The instructions were easy to follow. I was able to mold the dentures to fit perfectly in my mouth. I highly recommend purchasing Easy Dentures.- Debora
When in the mouth with saliva, the teeth look very natural. Very happy.”- Tom I.
“The best diy dentures on the Internet. By far.”- Rocky G.
“Expect to put a little time into adjusting the denture in your mouth, but with patience, the fit is great.”- Susan B
Revolutionizing the Denture
- Boil & Bite, Immediate Denture
- Customize and refit up to 20x times
- No impressions needed
- Backup, temporary, or long-term solution
- 2020 Gold Edison of the Year Award – for Top Dental Innovation
Watch Now: Easy Denture Self-Fitting Video
“Easy to use, easy to fit, good quality, and they look amazing! I’m currently undergoing getting dentures, and it is a long process of waiting which I did not realize you can sometimes wait months before actual fitting...- Deena P.
I can now smile again and don’t have to hide!”
Choosing the Right
Size Easy Denture
Frequently Asked Questions
about Easy Denture
- Order Easy Denture online
- Denture arrives: Read directions and watch the instructional video
- Unpackage and Boil the denture for 60 seconds
- Remove and let it cool for 60 seconds
- Place in your mouth and mold it around your gums for 180 seconds
- Remove from your mouth prior to it fully hardening/curing
- Let the product cool to room temperature – it’s now ready to be used
During the self-fitting process, most customers reboil/remold 2-3 times to achieve a comfortable fit – you can reboil up to 20 times.
Easy Denture: $239
An Immediate denture solution.
- First trip to the dentist to get molds made
- Molds are sent to a lab for casting
- Molds sent back to the dentist
- Second trip to the dentist for custom fitting
- Denture is sent back to the lab for alterations
- Refined denture is sent back to the dentist
- Third trip to the dentist for final fitting and delivery
Patients may spend 8+ hours in a dental office and often wait weeks to receive their dentures.
Average Cost: $1,500+
Traditional dentures cost between $800-5,000 and take up to 12 weeks.
Order Online and Self-fit at Home
We make it easy and affordable to have a great smile and comfortable fit without a trip to the dentist.
What’s in the Box
- Easy Denture (Upper/Maxillary or Lower/Mandibular)
- Adhesive Cream
- Cleaning tablets
- Polishing Paper
- Instruction guide
The Gift of a Smile Has Never Been Easier!
Everyone should be able to confidently chew, eat healthy foods, laugh, and smile.